- User – an entity that is using or is going to use Sneakpick: (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, for whom the use of Sneakpick is directly related to his or her business or professional activity (i.e. not a consumer, in this case); (2) a legal person; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, with legal capacity granted by the law.
- Administrator – is the limited liability company Indie Designers, established in Krakow at ul. Czeczów 22/44, 30-798 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) by the Kraków-Śródmieście Disrtict Court, XI KRS Department, under the KRS number: 0000544383, NIP No. (Tax Identification Number): 6793108303, REGON No. (National Business Registry Number): 360815520, with the share capital of 200,000 PLN.
- Sneakpick – is the application available at the address sneakpick.co, whose function is to support User in the sale of products via Internet.
Account Creation Terms
- It is required to provide a correct and active email address during the registration process.
- User is responsible for the confidentiality of his/her password. Administrator is not responsible for consequences arising from the loss of the password.
- User cannot use Sneakpick for illegal actions or actions that violate social norms and is solely responsible for any actions or omissions of this kind. User of Sneakpick must comply with the applicable laws. A user who sells products to customers through Sneakpick must respect their rights, including the obligations to provide information, and is solely responsible in that respect.
- User is prohibited from providing any illegal content. User is solely responsible for the use of Sneakpick, in particular for the data presentation and content in User’s account (pictures, graphics, texts). User releases Administrator from any responsibility for the use of Sneakpick, in particular for the data in User’s account.
- A removal of a Sneakpick account, regardless of whether by User or by Administrator, is equivalent to the termination of the electronic services agreement. However, the removal of the account does not release User from the responsibility for his/her actions related to the use of Sneakpick, in particular for the data in User’s account.
- Technical requirements necessary for a cooperation with the Sneakpick ICT system are Internet access and the newest version of the browser.
Type of Services Provided by Administrator
- Administrator provides the service by electronic means. The service consists in making Sneakpick available in the Internet and enables User to sell and pre-sell products via Internet.
- Administrator is not a party to agreements concluded through Sneakpick. He is only a provider of the tool that enables their conclusion. The only parties to the agreements are User and his/her client.
- Administrator can refuse to provide services to anyone, without giving a reason.
- User uses Sneakpick exclusively on his/her own responsibility.
- Administrator does not guarantee that the service will work without fault.
- The data in User’s account (apart from the credit card data) is not encrypted and can be made available to other subjects for the purpose of provision of services.
- Administrator does not guarantee the quality of products or services purchased with the use of Sneakpick.
- Administrator shall not be responsible to User for any, direct or indirect, loss of profit or loss of User’s company’s goodwill, caused by the use of Sneakpick or by the impossibility of using it.
- Technical support and help is available for all registered Users.
- User declares that he/she will not copy, duplicate or use any materials available on the pages within the domain Sneakpick.co.
- Any verbal or written abuse against another User or an Administrator’s employee shall result in the immediate removal of the account.
- All materials published by User in his/her Sneakpick account remain the property of User. Administrator can remove User’s account at User’s request, which results in the removal of all its content.
- By adding new materials (pictures, product descriptions) to User’s account, User agrees to their free-of-charge publication on the Internet and accepts the fact that they will be made available to User’s customers and that Administrator’s crew can access them at any time.
- Administrator’s responsibility vis-à-vis User, regardless of its legal basis, is limited – both in relation to a single claim and to all claims generally – to the amount of commission paid by User for the last tax period. Administrator shall be responsible to User only for typical damages, predictable at the moment of concluding the agreement and shall not be responsible for any loss of User’s profit.
- Any dispute between Administrator and User shall be settled by the court having jurisdiction over Administrator’s seat.
Fees And Commissions
- User is required to pay a fee for using Sneakpick – $19 or $49, paid per month or per year, depending on the chosen pricing plan.
- User can create account and use Sneakpick for 14 days for free.
- Administrator will issue an invoice which should be paid in advance. Invoice will include taxes (if applies).
- Personal data provided by User’s customer during the payment process is processed by PayPal Inc., Stripe Inc., PayLane Sp. z o.o. or PayU S.A. as payment institutions and payment intermediaries.
Personal Data of Users – Natural Persons
- Administrator of the personal data provided by User is the limited liability company Indie Designers, established in Krakow at ul. Czeczów 22/44, 30-798 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) by the Kraków-Śródmieście Disrtict Court, XI KRS Department, under the KRS number: 0000544383, NIP No. (Tax Identification Number): 6793108303, REGON No. (National Business Registry Number): 360815520, with the share capital of 200,000 PLN. Administrator shall process the personal data of User to the extent necessary to establish, to shape the content, to change, to terminate and to correctly provide electronic services. The data made available by User is processed for purposes related to the use of services provided on the website Sneakpick.co and shall be processed by Administrator also for statistical and marketing purposes. User provides his/her data voluntarily. User has the right to access and to correct his/her data.
Cancellation and Withdrawals
- User can stop using Sneakpick at any time, by sending an email message to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. It does not give rise to any obligations on the side of Administrator.
- User is obliged to pay the commissions at the end of the tax period in which he/she decides to stop using Sneakpick.
- The cancellation shall cause the permanent removal of all User’s data from the servers of Sneakpick.
- The cancellation of the Sneakpick service does not involve any cancellation fees for User. User is obliged, however, to pay the due commission to Administrator.
- Administrator reserves the right to modify the service at any time and without giving a reason.
- Should Administrator discover any irregularities or extortions made through or related to User’s account, Administrator shall have the right to immediately remove the account. The removal of the account does not give rise to any claims by User against Administrator.
- If User fails to make the payment for the subsequent tax period, the access to User management panel shall be blocked. Following an additional period of 14 days, User’s access to the store shall be blocked completely. It shall not give rise to any claims by User against Administrator.
- Administrator provides the email address: email@example.com for any questions and complaints by User.
- The complaint can be made within 7 days from the day on which Administrator was supposed to provide a given service.
- The complaints shall be considered within 7 days from the date of making the complaint.
- The complaint must contain, in particular, the complaint’s subject, the circumstances justifying the complaint and the contact details of the person making the complaint.
- The complaint shall not be considered in case of non-compliance with the time limit for acts of diligence.
Service and Price List changes
- Administrator reserves the right to modify the price lists of the service. Any changes shall be preceded by an information 14 days before the planned change. Such information shall be sent to Sneakpick users by e-mail.
- The prices presented in the price list do not depend on external factors.
- Administrator reserves the right to modify the service and to stop providing it without giving a reason.